The Philippine American Association (PAAP), based in Eugene, Oregon, offers scholarship to support Filipino American youth in their advancement to higher education. The PAA’s desire is to support Filipino American leaders of the future. The scholarship is offered to members or sons/daughters of the members of the organization. Also, students must be current of former resident of Lane County, Oregon.
- Award: $400
- Type: Need based and merit based. Applicants can apply for both awards.
- Current or former residents of Lane County, Oregon
- Graduating high school seniors or GED recipients
- Current college students under 21 years of age that have not previously been awarded this scholarship
- Applicants must enroll at a Community College or University, or another post-secondary program such as trade schools or apprenticeship programs (or to continue with a college or a formal post-secondary education program
- Student or their family must have current paid membership to the Philippine American Association.
How to Apply
Visit the PAA Scholarship site.