The Filipino Nurses’ Organization of Hawai’i started this scholarship in 2001 to support students of Filipino ancestry pursuing a degree in nursing.
- Major in nursing.
- Supports students of Filipino ancestry.
- Be a resident of the State of Hawaii
- Demonstrate financial need
- Attend an accredited two or four year college or university as either an undergraduate or graduate student
- Be a full-time student
- Maintain a minimum 2.7 GPA
- Early Deadline: January 31
- Last Deadline: February
How To Apply:
Visit the Hawaiian Community Foundation – Scholarship site.
Maintain a minimum 2.7 GPA