This scholarship is funded by Dr. Cora Manayan, a prominent doctor and community activist in Hawai’i. To Dr. Manayan, living the good life means dedicating one’s life to serving others. Understanding the value of education, she established this fund to open the doors of education to others like her. This is awarded to students who are resident of Hawaii and of Filipino descent.
This scholarship is offered by the Hawaiian Community Foundation
- Supports students of Filipino ancestry.
- Major in health-related field.
- Minimum GPA 3.0.
- Preference may be given to students studying in Hawai’i
- Be a resident of the State of Hawaii
- Demonstrate financial need
- Attend an accredited two or four year college or university as either an undergraduate or graduate student
- Be a full-time student
Deadline: Every February
How to Apply:
Visit the Hawaiian Community Foundation – Scholarship site.