The Filipino American Association of Clark County and Vicinity, which is located in the State of Washington, offers scholarship to students of Filipino descent that are residents of Clark County. The student must be enrolled in a vocational, certificate, technical, associate or bachelor’s degree program.
- Amount: $500
- Number of Awards: 2
- Deadline: May of every year
- Student must be a permanent resident of Clark County, Washington.
- Student must enroll or be enrolled at least 6 credits in a vocational, certificate, technical, associate or bachelor’s degree program of an accredited institution.
- Applicants CANNOT be members of the scholarship committee.
- Preference given to applicants with high school diplomas who have not attended college in the last 10 years.
- Applicant must be of Filipino descent.
- Community involvement and volunteer activities.
- Work history and financial need.
- Academic achievement.
- 2 letters of recommendation.
Association: Filipino-American Association of Clark County and Vicinity
Scholarship: Fil-Am County Scholarship Program
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.