If you are a business owner and looking for a credit card,
- Earn 50,000 points after you spend $5,000 points on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- That’s $625 towards travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- $0 Intro Annual fee for the first year, then $95
- Ability to pay in full or carry a balance
- No foreign transaction fees
- Free employee cards
What do you earn on your purchases?
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases and points do not expire as long as your account remains open
- 1:1 point transfer to popular frequent travel programs
- Chip-enabled for enhanced security at home and abroad
Note: This is an affiliate link. Please see our disclosure page.